Friday, November 4, 2016

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This week's hop: 
Q - When you settle in for the night with a good book, do you read until you can't stay awake or simply have a nightly page goal? (Silver's Reviews)


A -  If it's a really good book, I could never put it down even if I need to be up early. Happened a few times, slept only an hour then went to work with overtime. This is actually  the very one thing my husband hates the most. He rarely gets angry but if  he caught me doing this, I'd get a tongue-lashing for a whole week.  




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Books definitely can be the thing that cause us to be sleep deprived. :)

We can't help it, though, right?

Great to see you this week on the Blog Hop.

ENJOY your weekend, and Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Literary Feline said...

I wish I had your stamina! I used to be able to function on little sleep, but not so much anymore. It can be really hard to put down a good book though.

Katiria said...

lol I am also the same way with reading books and I always have to force myself to stop reading an awesome book when I get to my page goal it is always pure torture when I stop reading a really great book! haha lol Thank you for stopping by my blog hop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails