Saturday, August 27, 2016

Follow Friday: Top 5 Favorite Book Boy Friends








Prompt of the week

Top 5 Favorite Book Boy Friends

These are my boyfie for more than 10 years now. I remain loyal to them lol!

1. Quinn (Riley Jenson by Keri Arthur) - the ancient vampire lover of Riley Jeson. Toughie but softie. I love that he is full of secrets, not one day goes by without 'aha! moments.'

2. Nathan King (Accidentally Yours by Susan Mallery) - my very first billionaire boyfriend! A bf I won't forget for a long time! 

3. Richard Zeeman (Anita Blake by Laurell K. Hamilton) - a polite wolfie, a boy(friend) scout as described by his enemies. 

4.  Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead) - a serious guardian/teacher. Oh that fighting skills, he's a god! As a friend and boyfriend, pure awesomeness! 

5.  Jeremiah Johnson (The Boots My Mother Gave Me by Brooklyn James) - MIAH! That guy who would wait for his one true love even if it takes forever! Kind, friendly, considerate, honest, gentle, honorable, reliable, zZzzzz .....  Perfect guy, forever love. 



How about you? Happy Friday!

For newbies, to join the hop, 





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails