Tuesday, August 20, 2013

True Blood Season 6 Finale

True Blood Season 6 finale MAJOR spoilers ahead. . . . .  
.
.
.
.
.

.

Don't read if you haven't watched the last episode. . . . . 
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last chance. . . . . . . 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay then . . . 
.
.


Not supposed to do anything until I'm done with my paper works but I just can't continue working after knowing Eric burst into flames while getting his tan in Sweden! I know stupid of him to forget day walking can wear off since it happened with Russel Edgington but really?? Is he truly dead? He's the only reason why I'm watching the show! Have you watched the season finale? What do you think? Can they really take Eric out from the show? I'm worried they might do so since Charlaine Harris didn't consider Sookie-Eric/Sookie-Bill fans in her decision for Sookie's HEA. I was so heartbroken with the book series so I'm hoping the tv series will be better than the books. 


Btw, how about Alcide and Sookie hooking up? Well, used to hate him in the earlier episodes but oh boy, looking at his hair and body. . .. . .  yummy-licious! For a while there, I forgot Eric died LOL.  


*pictures are taken from Google search

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails