Friday, April 5, 2013

Follow Friday!


It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun, visit Alison Can Read or Parajunkee's View for the link.


Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

Fifty Shades of Grey

My friends (bookish or not) wanted me to read the trilogy. They all knew I run a book blog so they were kind of surprised to hear I haven't read the series. I didn't want to because I hated its popularity. I tend to stay away from popular books because I expect too much from those. After months of not giving in to their requests (yes, requests!), I had to finally because I was already getting annoyed with my friends. And as expected, I hated Fifty Shades and even announced on my Facebook account that I didn't like the first one and I'm done with that series.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails