Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday!!


It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun, visit Alison Can Read  for the link.


Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?


A. I would love to have Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It would really make me happy to see them all and my kids would surely enjoy playing with them! Okay they're just for my morning entertainment and for the night?


And hmm Richard Zeeman, awww. He's the alpha werewolf from Anita Blake series. So sweet and sexy! Yum yum!  


How about you? Happy Friday!

7 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I would so love Aragorn and Legolas to jump out of my cake.

MyFF

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I actually never got into LOTR, and I've only read the first Anita Blake book. If you're interested in my choice, please step over to my FF post and find out :)

I'm a new GFC follower. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Lord of the Rings! Awesome choices! Your blog is so pretty *o* I'm a new GFC and NB follower! <3

Vivi's F&F

Daniela said...

Awesome choice! I don't know why I didn't think of them before. :)
New Follower
Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-3.html

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice!! Saw a few LOTR popups!!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Cassi Haggard said...

GREAT answer! Most people would enjoy a elve visiting.

My follow friday. Hope you visit!
Hopping around a day late due to getting back from camp late.

Chrystina said...

Great answer, I love LOTR! New follower :) Hope you have a great weekend!
Chrystina @BookLiaison

Related Posts with Thumbnails