Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Movie Review: The Back-up Plan

The Back-up Plan

Directed by: Alan Poul
Stars: Jennifer Lopez, Alex O'Loughlin


Ratings:

★ ★ ★

My thoughts:

I love love love Alex O'Loughlin. Remember him, Mick St. John - the main cast in the TV series, Moonlight? Aww he's sooo cute and has a killer smile (human or a vampire).  He's the only reason why I watched this movie (I'm not really into JLO).

It was a good comedy movie. Funny and sweet but the story line was very predictable. I had a good laugh but I'd still give it a 3-star rating. I do hope in the future, Alex would have good movies, would not hurry to accept any offer that comes his way.

About the movie:

"Zoe's a woman who has a hard time letting anyone into her life. She has a habit of pushing people away when they get close. She also wants to have a baby but because she has no man in her life decides to be artificially inseminated. Shortly after having the procedure she meets a guy named Stan whom she connects with. But she's still afraid to let him in and when she tells him about her pregnancy thinking he would bail but he sticks with her." - imdb.com



 Official Movie website: http://www.theback-upplan.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails